Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lord of My Life


Lord of My Life
Oh Lord I just found You today and I am a new creature in You.
 I pray that you will take this sinful flesh of mine.
 I want to give You all of me, so I can live for you.
 So many of my friends don't understand why I am so different.
Please Lord keep my Faith strong in You.
As days go by the world tells me it's ok to be part of the world So now I am getting so far from You.
So as I fall on my knees tonight I realize all these things in this world are un Holy for Your children.
So I am going to be different I am getting rid of these things that don't fill me with your word I am not sliding back into this world anymore.
Thank You, Lord for saving this sinful man.
 I am so proud to live my life for You.
 I am ready to make You Lord of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment