Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blessings

Here is another letter I have wrote from my Heart.

As sit here this morning I think of how blessed I am
You blessed me with the best parents anyone could have
A brother who means the world to me
As I think back to how disobedient I was to You but You still blessed me
I have the most perfect bride any man would wish for or wants
You blessed me with another set of parents that are just like my parents
So many people in the world doesn't even have parents but I have two sets of parents I am so blessed
Also I am blessed with a brother and a sister that means the world to me
God thank You for blessing this sinful man and I am sorry for ever time I let You down
Thank You Lord for saving this sinful man and for blessing me more than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment