Tuesday, August 16, 2011

God works through His servants

As I was sitting at my desk this morning for my quite time the first thing I read was:

You cannot stay the way you are and go with God!!! 
1. God is always at work around you.
2. God pursues a continuing love relationship with you that is real and personal.
3.God invites you to become involved with Him in His work.
4. God speaks by the Holy Spirit through the Bible, Prayer, circumstances, people and the church to reveal Himself, His purposes, and His ways.
5. God's invitation for you to work with Him always leads you to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.
6.You must make major adjustments in your life to join God in what He is doing.
7. You come to know God by experience as you obey Him, and He accomplishes His work through you.

This is so awesome because this is what is going through my life since God has lead me away from Lowe's to the mission field for God's kingdom. This past week Satan and his demons have been hounding me and hounding me. They started telling me I was a failure because I quit working for Lowe's, that I am not making any money for my family, and how can God use you for his work in Weslaco because you are just an ordinary man who doesn't have a lot of bible knowledge. So thank God I have a very loving wife and she can tell when things are bothering me. Because as I was letting Satan win this battle I stopped my bible reading time and Experiencing God study because I was deceived by Satan. Katie looked at me Saturday and said "What is wrong with you?" So as I started explaining to her with tears coming down my face she came over to the couch and wrapped her arms around me. The first thing she did was pray over us that Satan and his demons would flee away in the name of Jesus. Man was this a very powerful thing that happen in our living room Saturday. I felt like there was tons of weight lifted off me after Katie had prayed for us. It is so easy to let Satan deceive you. So I pray that we will put on the armor of God to defend us from the flaming darts from the evil one. Please continue to pray for us as Satan doesn't like for God's children to do work towards God's kingdom. Satan will try anything he can to quench our desire for God.




 "GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME; ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!" Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment